Are you a line manager or team leader – or work in a role supporting them? Team leaders play an important – yet demanding – role in renewing your organization and ensuring that the targeted benefits of projects and development initiatives are realized. They are typically both impacted the change and leading the change in their organization or team. Update your leadership competencies to meet the need of this decade, the era of continuous change.
Sign up for the virtual line managers’ and team leaders’ learning path starting on October 26th 2022. This learning path will be in Finnish.
The learning path offered by CCEA brings the practical knowledge, skills and tools to lead change successfully. The path consists of individual learning, interactive workshops, discussions in a learning space as well as individual sparring. Between various workshops the participants have a chance to apply the learnings into ongoing or upcoming change initiative. In the end of the path, the participants can have People-Driven Change Leader Certification by passing an exam.
The concept of a learning path strongly lies on research and practice on effective and sustainable learning results. The learning path has been designed so that it can be accomplished along with the everyday work and duties. This way, learning is efficient and the results quickly realized in everyday work.
Content of the learning path
- Introduction to people-driven change
- Human brain and emotions in change
- Leading oneself in change
- Supporting people and psychological safety
- Manager’s communication role in change
- Implementing change in one’s own organization or team
- Difficult situations in change
The steps of the learning path
- Oct 26th, 2022 14.00–15.00 Induction session; familiarizing with the learning path, participants and learning space
- Nov 9th, 2022 9.00–11.30 Workshop 1
- Nov 16th, 2022 9.00–11.30 Workshop 2
- Nov 23rd, 2022 9.00–11.30 Workshop 3
- Nov 30th, 2022 9.00–11.30 Workshop 4
- Nov 30th – Dec 13th, 2022 Individual sparring 1 h
- Nov 30th – Dec 13th, 2022 Optional certification exam
- Dec 14th, 2022 10.00–11.15 Follow-up meeting
- Pair sparring between workshops.
The language of the learning path is Finnish. However, you can have the materials in English. All the virtual meetings, workshops and individual sparring will be run on Microsoft Teams. The number of participants is limited to ensure high-quality learning experience.
1,350€ + VAT including all the steps of the learning path, individual sparring as well as access to an interactive digital learning space throughout the path. In the learning space it is possible to discuss and share perspectives with the other participants and the learning path facilitators.
Sign up or learn more:
General Terms and Conditions of CCEA training
Fore more information about this learning path, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in a learning path or change training customized for your organization? Please contact Auli Packalén, email@example.com or +358 040 845 3045.