If you are a busy project professional looking for a training that covers the key information and dozens of practical tools to make your change a success, join us in this interactive, hands-on online training taking place on November 8 and November 22, 2022 at 9.00-12.00 EET followed by a follow-up session December 8 at 10.00-11.00 EET. Training will be in English.
The training is based on the experience of CCEA, a company specialized in implementing change. The content lies on our practical experience from hundreds of change programs and projects we have lived through, and from discussions with clients and change leaders in various countries and industries.
In this virtual Change Management Fundamentals training we will, in a compact form, reveal our secrets and cover the key steps and practical tools to a successful people-centric change.
“Practical, versatile and people-centric.”
The training consists of two interactive 3-hour virtual training sessions with individual exercises and discussions with other participants, and a 1-hour virtual follow-up session. Between the sessions the participants have a chance to apply the learnings into ongoing or upcoming change initiative.
Content of the training
- Why Change Management?
- Introduction to people-driven change approach & four steps of a successful change
- Step 1: Concretizing change in a meaningful way (Tools covered e.g., change vision, quick change assessment, change story)
- Step 2: Planning implementation together (Tools covered, e.g., stakeholder analysis, change methods, involvement plan)
- Step 3: Implementing the change – one person at a time if needed (Tools covered e.g., human brain in change, SCARF, change implementation steps)
- Step 4: Ensuring that the change sticks (Tools covered e.g., line manager support model, change agent network concept, measures for tracking change progress)
- Change Leader’s Checklist
“Well built – lots of information in a compressed format.”
This training is targeted for project managers, change leads and other people working in a PMO role, or in some other way actively participating the change initiatives.
The language of the training is English. All the training sessions will be run on Microsoft Teams. The number of participants is limited to ensure high-quality learning experience.
1,050€ + VAT including all three virtual sessions of the training as well as the access to the learning materials including a practical Change Management Playbook provided to each participant without additional costs.
Fore more information about this training, please contact email@example.com
Interested in a a change training customized for your organization? Please contact Auli Packalén, firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 040 845 3045.