CCEA is an expert in people-driven change. We have an exceptional ability to get people to think and work in a new way. In doing so, we maximize the return on our customers’ investment in change.
Companies with the ability to lead and execute changes repeatedly will be the ones thriving in this decade. Most change projects fail because people lack the ability, desire, or drive to change their own way of working or leading the change.
Our customers know what to change. We help to make the change happen in practice and make the success measurable. According to our customers, without us, their change programs would not be accomplished, nor their aimed benefits achieved.
- Finland’s biggest company of experts in change implementation
- Established in 2007
- Over 80 change implementation experts
- Leadership Team: Johanna Wäänänen (Chief Executive Officer), Auli Packalén (Chief of Brand & Offering), Juha Lindfors (Chief of Sales) and Mira Dahlman (Chief of People & Culture)
- Ownership: Gofore Group and Leadership Team members
How do you find top-notch change experts who can accommodate the needs of a large international company? Easier said than done!
Reetta Rajala quickly discovered this in the early 2000s when she couldn’t find the professional services and business models she wanted for change implementation in her work. With no experts available to turn to, Reetta rolled up her own sleeves and made it happen.
Reetta realized in 2007 that the needs in implementing changes are not unique. By the end of the year, she had established the one-person company called Communicea. The idea behind the name was an amalgamation of change implementation, communications and interaction practices into business processes.
The association of the name with traditional corporate communications proved to be problematic. So in the winter of 2014 the name was shortened to CCEA. The one-person company has grown to become Finland’s largest implementer of change. Immersed in our passion, we continue working hard so that our customers successfully achieve the change they are looking for. Each and every day.
CCEA Oy became a part of Gofore Plc, the digital transformation company, as of March 1st, 2021. The people-driven execution of change combined with technology know-how will make Gofore a leading people-driven digital transformation consultancy in Finland.
CCEA is committed to responsible business, that we constantly develop together.
Our way of working is defined in CCEA’s working culture.
- Our work is based on strong team work, continuous discussion, self-leadership and proactivity. Our working culture is built together.
- Our organization structure is flat and flexible. We lead our business openly and with honesty.
- We support equality and respect the diversity of our colleagues. Everyone is treated equally, and no-one is discriminated. We support the personal and career development of our lonttis.
- We want to enable a good private and work life balance and support our colleagues’ holistic wellbeing. Read more on our Join us page.
- In our everyday office life, we strive to choose the most environmentally friendly options and sustainable solutions.
We also want to do our part to support the development of our society.
- The two of CCEA’s main values, helping and taking care of each other, are reflected in our social responsibility work.
- We protect the Baltic Sea: For several years, CCEA has donated the Seasons Greetings’ budget to Baltic Sea Action Group for protecting the sea.
- We help to achieve happier & more active elderhood by supporting Gubbe.
- We take part in selected charity events.
Our office in Espoo
Tel. +358 (0) 207 4011 40
Business ID: FI 21614917
Our office in Tampere
Our office in Turku
Kauppiaskatu 9a A, 8. floor
Want to our join team?
We are growing quickly, so we are always looking for new change implementation professionals.
If you are interested in joining our team, please check instructions at Join us page.