CCEA is committed to responsible business, that we constantly develop together.
Our way of working is defined in CCEA’s working culture.
- Our work is based on strong team work, continuous discussion, self-leadership and proactivity. Our working culture is built together.
- Our organization structure is flat and flexible. We lead our business openly and with honesty.
- We support equality and respect the diversity of our colleagues. Everyone is treated equally, and no-one is discriminated. We support the personal and career development of our lonttis.
- We want to enable a good private and work life balance and support our colleagues’ holistic wellbeing. Read more on our Join us page.
- In our everyday office life, we strive to choose the most environmentally friendly options and sustainable solutions.
We also want to do our part to support the development of our society. The two of CCEA’s main values, helping and taking care of each other, are reflected in our social responsibility work. Healthier Baltic Sea and supporting the youth in education and sports are specifically the topics closest to our heart.
- We protect the Baltic Sea: Already for several years, CCEA has donated the Seasons Greetings’ budget to Baltic Sea Action Group for protecting the sea. Read more.
- We cover the study costs for two Upper Secondary School students, who come from families with inadequate funds.
- We sponsor two young and rising sports stars on their journey to reach their key sports championships; Monika Mikkola, a sailor in Laser Radial class (since 2015) and Niko Kukkonen, an alpine skier (since 2014).
- We support youth sports teams.
- We take part in selected charity events.