I am a seasoned expert in change with special expertise in executing complex change, developing change capability, coaching senior leaders, and leading and prioritizing change portfolio. With my nearly 20 years of experience, I have supported dozens of change projects, headed Change Management Office function, and built change competencies in customer organizations. I lead CCEA’s change capability services and our Brand & Offering team, and I am a member of our Leadership Team.
To counterbalance my magnificent job, I enjoy doing outdoor physical activities in the nature – from orienteering to cross-country skiing, trail running and kayaking. In addition, I enjoy knitting ang volunteering in orienteering and cross-country skiing clubs.
Thinking about how things could be better – and then making it happen – is something that has always been natural to me. That is why I am at my best in renewing companies and making change happen. And CCEA is really the ideal workplace when you want to continuously improve in this area. In addition to the role of leadership team member and business area leader, I am in charge of our brand and service development, and every day I get to think about what we can do to make CCEA even better.
I’m a change management all-rounder and have the following certifications: Personal Resilience Practitioner, Prosci Change Management, SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) Agilist, Lean Change Agent and CCEA People-Driven Change Certification. My special expertise includes
- Complex changes, such as M&As, outsourcings, organizational and operating model changes, and executing them
- Change capability analyses and development plans with senior leadership
- Developing senior leaders’, managers’ and project and development personnel’s change competencies
- Analyzing, prioritizing and managing change portfolios
- Building and running the Change Management Office function
- Involvement, facilitation and training and coaching trainers
- Creating and supporting change networks
- Continuous, agile renewal and development