With a twenty-year career, I am a change management professional who doesn’t get rattled by the small things. One of my strengths is that I can quickly get up to speed in a new situation and I’m able to quickly pinpoint the essential. Prior to joining CCEA, I had long been with a major industrial company where I implemented change projects and held supervisory and project manager positions.
My work is counterbalanced by my family of three children and the physically active and nature-related hobbies I enjoy.
After seeing the importance of change management in my previous workplace, I was ecstatic to find CCEA where I get to focus full-time on change implementation. I find it very rewarding to see a customer’s change project succeed because of the work we have done together. An added bonus to my work is the top-notch team at CCEA. Even though we are different, we all share similar ideas about changes and making them happen. This team provides so much energy and positivity!
I have diverse expertise in change implementation in very different kinds of projects – from renewing a culture of collaboration to business transfers. My areas of expertise include
- Planning and implementing individual changes
- Prioritizing and managing portfolio-level changes
- Defining and adopting processes and operating models
- Planning and implementing the adoption of systems
- Workshop facilitation
- Creating change networks
- IT services management and project management
- Prince2, ITIL Foundation, SAFe Agilist and Lean Change Agent certified