I am an enthusiastic and inspiring business development professional. For more than fifteen years, I have had the privilege to implement and to participate in organizational development in multiple roles; as a management consultant, an entrepreneur, and a company internal developer. My strengths are my ability to see the big picture and to make sure all stakeholders have a common direction. I am genuinely willing to help our clients to solve business and organizational change-related problems. I get inspired by the encounters along the way.
The most important thing in my life is my family; my husband, my two wonderful children and our dog. During my leisure time I enjoy doing all kinds of sports and relaxing at our holiday home.
In an ideal world people get to be involved in organizational change from the very beginning. Even though we know it is people that enable or disable organizational change, still too often the focus in development projects is on a process or a digital application. Therefore, I am proud of being part of CCEA’s change professional team. Together we can help our clients to maximize the benefits of change investments.
I have extensive experience in organizational development:
- Agile operating model implementation and continuous improvement (SAFe)
- Implementation of Lean Service Design concept in service development
- Development and implementation of digital services
- Knowledge management and information architectures, strategies, and management
- Enterprise architectures
- Development of operating models and processes
- Lean Change Agent (2018)
- Analytics: Advanced Google Analytics (2018)
- SAFe: Leading SAFe Certificate (2015)
- CRM: Salesforce Admin Certificate (2014)
- Enterprise architecture: TOGAF Certificate (2013)