I am driving for renewal. I have long experience in leading and implementing projects in international business environment. I’ve years of experience in leading teams and working in management teams. I’m fast in learning, willing to develop new and driving to achieve concrete results. I base my interactions on facts and ensure balanced, positive communication.
I consider myself as a sportaholic with positive attitude. Sports and outdoor life give me a great energy load.
Change projects should be considered as any investments; they need to be turned into positive value. The greater and faster the value, the better. Ensuring efficient change implementation is the best way to safeguard that the best possible added value of the change investment will be achieved. CCEA is the leading company specialized in implementing change and, therefore, the best place to be at as I want to help organizations in achieving their business targets in change. Also, people and work culture at CCEA are exceptionally great, which empowers us achieving great results together!
My key capabilities as a project leader and change agent are:
- Fast and confident problem-solving skills
- Responsible cooperation attitude and interaction
- Coordination and development of cooperation between stakeholders
- Getting experts committed to new ways of working and motivated to achieve common goals
- Implementing defined processes and changes into day-to-day practice
Additionally, I am a certified Lean Change Agent.