I am a seasoned change professional who has 20 years of experience in global companies, being mainly responsible for internal and change communications. I have supported tens of change implementations: mergers and acquisitions, strategy changes, organization and ways of working changes, digitalization projects etc. I love to drive communications development, transparency and dialogue in organizations, and people-centric change implementation.
My free time is spent with dogs and a horse.
I am proactive, development-oriented and eagerly challenging the status quo. I have always been attracted to and driven by change. It is very rewarding to get others inspired by change. This is what I can do in CCEA, with a high-performing team, every day.
My core competencies include
- Planning, leading and implementing complex, global changes
- Multichannel, interactive change communications
- Strategy implementation in a global environment
- Establishing, leading and developing global change agent and communications networks
- Modernising and developing internal and change communications
- Communications mentoring
I am certified Lean Change Agent and Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist.