I am a healthcare and interaction professional, and I always approach the change through people. Change on paper is not enough but change always starts with people. I am an inspirer, and my strength is to highlight the potential that people have for change.
Change is constant, no matter how hard we fight against it. At worst, change can crash even before it begins if people are not included. People are not motivated by themselves or by command, and that is why active interaction is at the heart of everything, and all interaction is done by people. At CCEA, we keep people involved by jumping fully into the customer’s path of change.
My special expertise is
- Multi-channel and interactive change communication
- Motivating and engaging people, identifying skills and potential
- Facilitation and training
- From strategy management and wording to action
- Taking on challenging interaction situations
I have the People-Driven Change certificate and I am a Lego Serious Play (R) facilitator.