I am a change management specialist with a PhD in communications. I have almost 20 years of work experience as a consultant, communications expert, researcher, and trainer. I have supported dozens of change projects and programmes in versatile organizations from public sector actors to global corporations. Learning new things is my passion – as is traveling or dreaming about it.
As an expert in social interaction, understanding human behaviour has always been at core for me. At CCEA, I can focus on (business) development and changes from the people-driven approach, every day, together with brilliant colleagues and customers! Also, the international aspect of my work truly inspires me. My doctoral dissertation, from year 2012, explored the internationalization of small and medium sized enterprises from the perspective of interpersonal communication.
My strengths are:
- Project management (Certified Project Management Associate IPMA, level D)
- Digitalization and technology changes
- Organizational, management system and operating model renewals
- Development of services and processes, new ways of working
- Training and coaching, management support in changes
- Communications and stakeholder management
Additionally, I am a certified Lean Change Agent.