I have a Ph.D. in communications and I am an expert in change management. I have over 10 years of experience working as a consultant in organizational and business development, as a freelance communications specialist, a researcher and a trainer. I have supported dozens of companies, NGOs and public-sector organizations in the renewal of services, processes and management. Learning is my passion – as is travel or dreaming about it.
At CCEA I get to work in close collaboration with our customers and colleagues on a daily basis to develop the business and particularly the change communications and change interaction of our customer companies. I am motivated also by the international aspect of my work. My doctoral dissertation (2012) explored the collaborative interaction required of individual stakeholders in SME internationalization to China.
My strengths are:
- Management of projects and complex entities (Certified Project Management Associate IPMA, level D)
- Organizational, management system and operating model renewals
- Strategy and visioning work
- Development of services and processes
- Training and coaching supervisors and personnel, management support in changes
- Communications and stakeholder collaboration
Additionally, I am a certified Lean Change Agent.