I am a versatile communications and project management professional. I have worked at CCEA since 2015 and have gained experience in change implementation and communications through various global ICT projects. I thrive on challenges both at work and in my free time; I enjoy learning new things and varying situations. This is also why my interests over the years have included many challenging hobbies like gliding, snowboarding, diving and surfing.
I like solving problems and overcoming challenges, and that’s why I joined CCEA to assist customers in various change projects. The best thing about working in change projects is when you see a positive outcome after a difficult change process.
I am a creative communications expert and a logical organizer. My special expertise includes
- Perceiving the big picture
- Project management
- Planning and implementing individual changes
- Planning and implementing marketing and communications activities
- New systems adoption, integration and automation projects
- Technical and practical understanding
Additionally, I am a certified SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) Agilist and Lean Change Agent.