Keilaranta 1, 02150 Espoo
We collect your personal information for the purpose of managing client relationships and partnerships. The legal basis for the processing of personal information is the contract between us and the legal requirements that follow that contract. Providing personal information is a prerequisite of the contract.
We also collect personal information for the purpose of marketing. The legal basis for processing of personal information is your consent.
Privacy and data security is important to us. We follow privacy and data security best practices.
We do not profile you and we do not use automatic decision making regarding you.
Your personal information will be received by:
– our company and our employees
– payment processor, that receives payment from you or the company you represent
– accounting company, that files invoices and receipts to our accounting records
– auditor, that inspects our accounting records
We keep your personal records:
– in email archives for seven years
– in accounting records for seven years
You have the following rights:
– the right to access your personal information
– the right to rectify your personal information
– the right to restrict processing (you may for example deny direct marketing)
– the right to object processing
– the right to withdraw consent (you may for example withdraw your consent to marketing)
– the right to file a complaint to supervisory authorities
Note that you have a “right to be forgotten” only if we are not legally required to continue processing your personal information.